Wednesday, January 20, 2010

no 1

this is not my first blogwalking.
but to make it simple but nice,i choose black.
it can match my super silly identity.
i don't make any progress by adding crowded layout.
the blog itself mean me the most.
what i am,the things that made me,my passion,and the most important,how the cutie pie Suri Cruise influence me.

personally,blogging is kind of new experience for me.
Being a blogger means that i have to read and share opinion with others.
and now,it is my a passion.
being a blogger is enjoyable.
we can read,we can share,we can learn a lot of new things,rather than read it in the paper or magz.so for me,although it is a kind of new experience,but it is fun.and i will keep blogging until i am no longer addicted to it:)

6 comments:

  1. madam az cakap tak payah tulis soalan kan? ke tulis? ke tak? ye the cute-famous lil girl menyerikan lagi this entry, kot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye..what is ur name?
    what is ur phone no..
    can we meet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    hey classmate,what a silly question
    btw,thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe u'll be addicted to it since wifi there is forever. LMAO ! Unlike in IM5, Room full of monkeys+no wifi+no nothing .
    Treat me. U promised. haha .

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam....i like ur written style in this blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai.....
    nice your blog....
    so beauty n cute also....
    comment me back

    ReplyDelete